ALPHERA Tyre Damage Insurance is 5 Star Defaqto rated and provides one of the highest quality offerings in the market.
When you truly love your vehicle, you want to protect it in the best way. That’s why we created ALPHERA Protect, our comprehensive range of insurance products designed to help provide cover if the unexpected happens, whilst protecting you from damage costs.
Within this suite of ALPHERA Protect products is ALPHERA Tyre Damage Insurance, because we understand that even the most careful motorists can face unexpected damages to their tyres, leaving them with the expensive cost of repair or replacement.
Whether you suffer damage to your tyres through unexpected road defects or by a malicious act, ALPHERA Tyre Damage Insurance can protect you against the costs of repair and replacement.
Key benefits of ALPHERA Tyre Damage Insurance:
- Cover for 2 or 3 years, covering up to 5 tyres on cars and 3 tyres on motorcycles
- 3 cover levels to choose from for cars: £150, £300, £500 per tyre all including run-flat tyres
- £200 cover per motorcycle tyre
- No excess to pay
- Pay for your policy upfront or in 12 monthly payments (at no extra cost)
- You have up to 60 days to purchase your policy after you have collected your vehicle.
- Cover for damage to tyres fitted to the insured vehicle only
- Cover towards the cost of repairs and, if the repair is not possible, replacement up to the cover limit
- Damage due to wear and tear is not covered
- Covers car tyres with a tread depth of more than 2mm and motorcycle tyres with more than 1mm
- Cover will start after you have purchased the policy. If you purchase this policy after taking delivery of your vehicle a moratorium period of 13 days applies
Get Your Quote.
Contact your participating local ALPHERA Partner and get your quote today.
For full terms and conditions of this product, see the policy wording document available online at alphera.co.uk or by calling ALPHERA Protect Services on 020 3971 0989.
ALPHERA Protect Services lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. This website only provides a summary of the cover provided by ALPHERA Tyre Damage Insurance and does not include the full terms, conditions and limits of cover. Please refer to the policy document below.
Making a claim.
In the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim, ALPHERA Protect Services are available to assist you.
If you purchased your policy before 1 April 2018, please call 0345 641 9753.
If you purchased your policy between 1 April 2018 and 31 December 2020, please call 0330 400 1514.
If you purchased your policy on or after the 1 January 2021, please refer to the policy wording document for full details of how to make a claim.
To find out more about ALPHERA Tyre Damage Insurance, or to purchase a policy, please contact your participating local ALPHERA Partner or call ALPHERA Protect Services on 020 3971 0989. ALPHERA Protect Services lines are open Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
ALPHERA Tyre Damage Insurance is administered by GardX Assure Limited who are registered in England under company Registration Number 9339557 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Registration Number 711212. Their registered office is at Unit 7, Clovelly Business Park, Clovelly Road, Southbourne, Emsworth, United Kingdom, PO10 8PE.
This insurance is underwritten by Helvetia Swiss Insurance Company in Liechtenstein Ltd. Helvetia Swiss Insurance Company in Liechtenstein Ltd., whose registered office is at Aeulestrasse 60, FL-9490 Vaduz, Liechtenstein, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Market Authority of the Principality of Liechtenstein (FMA), and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority for the conduct of UK business. You can check this on the FCA website at https://register.fca.org.uk.