Alphera Excess Protection Insurance is designed to help reduce your costs at the time of making a claim on your motor, home (buildings and contents) and travel (annual multi-trip) policies.
How Alphera Excess Protection Insurance works.
Choose your level of cover:
1. Excess Protection for motor policies.
2. Excess Protection for motor, home (buildings and contents) and travel (annual multi-trip) policies.
Choose your benefit level of £500 or £1000 for motor only or £500, £1000 or £1500 for motor, home and travel.
At a glance.
• By having Alphera Excess Protection Insurance you could increase the excess on policies covered – therefore potentially reducing the initial premium(s) and saving money.
• Protect yourself against some or all of your claim excesses for motor, home and travel.
• Pay for your policy up front or in 12 interest free monthly instalments.
• A simple claims process to reimburse your excess payments on the cover chosen.
• An unlimited number of claims up to your benefit level.
• This excess protection is not limited to Alphera branded Insurance policies.
• Our experienced Alphera Protect Services team will be on hand to guide you through the claims process.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please note this insurance does not protect your no claims discount.
To qet a quote :
For more information or a quote contact your local Alphera Partner. Alphera Protect Services are also available to assist you on 0345 641 9754, lines are open Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
This website only provides a summary of the cover provided by Alphera Protect policies and does not include the full terms and conditions and limits of cover which can be found in the individual policy document. Policy documents are available by calling Alphera Protect Services on 0345 641 9754.
Alphera Excess Protection Insurance is administered by AWP Assistance UK Ltd. Registered in England, No 1710361. Registered Office PO Box 74005, 60 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3P 3DS and is underwritten by AWP P&C SA. AWP Assistance UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No 311909.