ALPHERA Cosmetic Repair and Alloy Wheel Repair Insurance is 5 Star Defaqto rated and provides one of the highest quality offerings in the market.
When you truly love your vehicle, you want to protect it in the best way. That’s why we created ALPHERA Protect, our comprehensive range of insurance products designed to help provide cover if the unexpected happens, whilst protecting you from damage costs.
Within this suite of ALPHERA Protect products is ALPHERA Cosmetic Repair and Alloy Wheel Repair Insurance, protecting your vehicle and alloy wheels against the costs for repairing minor dents and scratches, enabling you to keep them in pristine condition. Enjoy peace of mind in the knowledge that should you discover unexpected, minor damage, you can get it repaired by highly skilled technicians.
Key benefits of ALPHERA Cosmetic Repair and Alloy Wheel Repair Insurance:
- Cover available for 2 or 3 years
- Available for new and used cars up to 5 years old at point of purchase
- Repairs can be carried out by our mobile repairer network
- Pay for your policy upfront or in 12 monthly payments (at no extra cost)
- Lifetime ownership guarantee on cosmetic repairs carried out by our approved repairers
- You have up to 60 days to purchase your policy after you have collected your car. Cover will start after you have purchased the policy
- Up to £250 contribution towards a body shop repair for damage that falls within the size parameters but cannot be cosmetically repaired
- Cover for the cost of cosmetic repair for accidental minor cosmetic damage to the bodywork and/or to contribute towards the cost of restoring alloy wheels, up to the cover limit
- Excludes damage where paint is cracked or flaked, and any pre-existing damage
- Excludes specialist bodywork finish
- The policy does not cover vehicles on Contract Hire
- Cover in the United Kingdom and Europe. Repairs can only be carried out in the UK
- Excludes any original BMW or MINI Alloy Wheels
Get Your Quote.
Contact your participating local ALPHERA Partner and get your quote today.
For full terms and conditions of this product, see the policy wording document available online at alphera.co.uk or by calling ALPHERA Protect Services on 020 3971 0989.
ALPHERA Protect Services lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. This website only provides a summary of the cover provided by ALPHERA Cosmetic Repair and Alloy Wheel Repair Insurance and does not include the full terms, conditions and limits of cover. Please refer to the policy document below.
Making a claim.
In the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim, ALPHERA Protect Services are available to assist you.
If you purchased your policy before 1 April 2018, please call 0345 641 9753.
If you purchased your policy between 1 April 2018 and 31 December 2020, please call 0330 400 1514.
If you purchased your policy on or after the 1 January 2021, please refer to the policy wording document for full details of how to make a claim.
To find out more about ALPHERA Cosmetic Repair and Alloy Wheel Repair Insurance, or to purchase a policy, please contact your participating local ALPHERA Partner or call ALPHERA Protect Services on 020 3971 0989. ALPHERA Protect Services lines are open Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
ALPHERA Cosmetic Repair and Alloy Wheel Repair Insurance is administered by GardX Assure Limited who are registered in England under company Registration Number 9339557 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Registration Number 711212. Their registered office is at Unit 7, Clovelly Business Park, Clovelly Road, Southbourne, Emsworth, United Kingdom, PO10 8PE.
This insurance is underwritten by Helvetia Swiss Insurance Company in Liechtenstein Ltd. Registered Office: Aeulestrasse 60 (2. Stock) 9490 Vaduz, Liechtenstein. The Insurer is authorised and regulated by the Liechtenstein Financial Market Authority and is deemed authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website.