ALPHERA Contract Hire Shortfall Insurance is 5 Star Defaqto rated and provides one of the highest quality offerings in the market.
When you truly love your vehicle, you want to protect it in the best way. That’s why we created ALPHERA Protect, our comprehensive range of insurance products designed to help provide cover if the unexpected happens, whilst protecting you from damage costs.
Within this suite of ALPHERA Protect products is APLHERA Contract Hire Shortfall Insurance, ensuring you’re not out of pocket if your vehicle is written off due to an accident, theft or fire. ALPHERA Contract Hire Shortfall Insurance is designed to cover the early termination charges at the time of loss on the contract hire/lease hire agreement. ALPHERA Contract Hire Shortfall Insurance covers you against losing out in these tricky situations.
Key Benefits of ALPHERA Contract Hire Shortfall Insurance:
- Available for agreements up to 60 months
- The insurance could pay up to £500 to cover any excess you have as part of your motor insurance claim
- Pay for your policy upfront or in 12 monthly payments (at no extra cost)
- You have up to 60 days to purchase your policy after you have collected your vehicle. Cover will start after you purchase the policy
- If there is any amount still owing on the contract hire agreement after your claim has been settled, it is your responsibility to ensure that settlement of this amount is made
- Cover only applicable if a claim under the motor insurance policy is paid
- The insurance cover will be capped at a maximum amount. Therefore the amount paid out under the ALPHERA Contract Hire Shortfall Insurance might be lower than the early termination charges at the time of loss on the contract hire/lease hire agreement.
Get Your Quote.
Contact your participating local ALPHERA Partner and get your quote today.
For full terms and conditions of this product, see the policy wording document available online at alphera.co.uk or by calling ALPHERA Protect Services on 020 3971 0989.
ALPHERA Protect Services lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. This website only provides a summary of the cover provided by ALPHERA Contract Hire Shortfall Insurance and does not include the full terms, conditions and limits of cover. Please refer to the policy document below.
Making a claim.
In the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim, ALPHERA Protect Services are available to assist you.
If you purchased your policy before 1 April 2018, please call 0345 641 9753.
If you purchased your policy between 1 April 2018 and 31 December 2020, please call 0330 400 1514.
If you purchased your policy on or after the 1 January 2021, please refer to the policy wording document for full details of how to make a claim.
To find out more about ALPHERA Contract Hire Shortfall Insurance, or to purchase a policy, please contact your participating local ALPHERA Partner or call ALPHERA Protect Services on 020 3971 0989. ALPHERA Protect Services lines are open Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
ALPHERA Contract Hire Shortfall Insurance is administered by GardX Assure Limited who are registered in England under company Registration Number 9339557 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Registration Number 711212. Their registered office is at Unit 7, Clovelly Business Park, Clovelly Road, Southbourne, Emsworth, United Kingdom, PO10 8PE.
This insurance is underwritten by Helvetia Swiss Insurance Company in Liechtenstein Ltd. Registered Office: Aeulestrasse 60 (2. Stock) 9490 Vaduz, Liechtenstein. The Insurer is authorised and regulated by the Liechtenstein Financial Market Authority and is deemed authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website.