Have you thought about what would happen if your tyres were damaged, either accidentally or by a malicious act? If this was to happen you could end up facing an unexpected and expensive repair bill, in addition to the added inconvenience.
Even the most careful driver can sustain damage to their tyres, whether from unexpected road defects or cuts and tears caused by sharp objects. If your tyres are damaged, either accidentally or by a malicious act, Alphera Tyre Insurance can help towards the unexpected cost of repair or replacement, regardless of your annual mileage.
Benefits of Alphera Tyre Insurance:
- It will pay towards the repair or replacement costs of tyres damaged either accidentally or by a malicious act.
- Immediate cover for cars less than 7 years old with less than 80,000 miles at point of purchase.
- Cover for motorcycles, with no mileage or age limit.
- We can provide cover for 1, 2 or 3 years, allowing you to choose how long you would like cover for.
- Up to 5 car tyres can be repaired or replaced during the period of cover.
- Up to 3 motorcycle tyres can be replaced during the period of cover.
- For cars it will cover up to £50 for each tyre repair or up to £300 for each tyre replacement, up to a policy limit of £1500 during the period of cover (including VAT).
- For motorcycles it will cover up to £200 for each tyre replacement, up to a policy limit of £600 during period of cover (including VAT).
- You can pay for your policy either in one payment or 12 interest free monthly instalments (at no extra cost).
- Our experienced Alphera Protect Services team will be on hand to guide you through the claims process.
To find out more about Alphera Tyre Insurance or to get a quote, please contact your local Alphera Partner. If you need further assistance you can call Alphera Protect Services on 0345 641 9754. Alphera Protect Services lines are open 9.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
Alternatively visit www.alpheraprotect.co.uk.
If you already have a quote number, you can click here to retrieve your quote.
This website only provides a summary of the cover provided by Alphera Protect policies and does not include the full terms and conditions and limits of cover which can be found in the individual policy document. Policy documents are available online at www.alpheraprotect.co.uk or by calling Alphera Protect Services on 0345 641 9754.
Alphera Tyre Insurance is administered by AWP Assistance UK Ltd. Registered in England, No 1710361. Registered Office PO Box 74005, 60 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3P 3DS and is underwritten by AWP P&C SA. AWP Assistance UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No 311909.