Have you thought about what would happen if your vehicle was written off, for example, due to a third party, a fire or theft? In these circumstances you often end up being worse off financially, because your insurer is unlikely to give you back the price you paid for your vehicle.
Also, if you bought your vehicle using finance, your insurance pay out may not be enough to cover the balance you owe your finance company. In these difficult situations, Alphera Shortfall offers you protection against losing out financially.
Alphera Shortfall offers cover in the following ways:
It pays the difference, between:
- the motor insurer's settlement figure and vehicle invoice price, or
- the motor insurer's settlement figure and the outstanding finance amount.
Motor insurers will generally pay you the market value of your car at the time it is written off. With Alphera Shortfall you are covered for any change in value, no matter how old your car is (including any depreciation)..
Further benefits of Alphera Shortfall
- Immediate cover for new and used vehicles, with no mileage limit.
- We can provide cover for 1, 2, 3 or 4 years, allowing you to choose how long you would like cover for.
- You can pay for your policy either in one payment or 12 monthly instalments (at no extra cost).
- If your motor insurer provides a replacement car, following a write-off in the first 12 months, we'll transfer the cover that's left on your Alphera Shortfall insurance to the replacement car, at no extra cost.
- We'' also pay up to £500 to cover any excess you have to pay as part of this motor insurance claim, for the full duration of this policy.
- Unlimited cover for Dealer fitted options and accessories.
- Paint and Fabric protection products, included in the invoice price are covered.
- In the event of a total loss, our experienced Alphera Protect Services team will be on hand to guide you through the claims process.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.
To find out more about Alphera Shortfall, please contact your local Alphera Partner. If you need further assistance you can call Alphera Protect Services on 0345 641 9754. Alphera Protect Services lines are open 9.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
Alternatively, visit www.alpheraprotect.co.uk.
If you already have a quote number, click here to retrieve your quote.
This website only provides a summary of the cover provided by Alphera Protect policies and does not include the full terms and conditions and limits of cover which can be found in the individual policy document. Policy documents are available online at www.alpheraprotect.co.uk or by calling Alphera Protect Services on 0345 641 9754.
Alphera Shortfall Insurance is administered by AWP Assistance UK Ltd. Registered in England, No 1710361. Registered Office PO Box 74005, 60 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3P 3DS and is underwritten by AWP P&C SA. AWP Assistance UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No 311909.